At Manava Bharati, the goal of education is to advance knowledge and disseminate truth. The methodology that the school follows for the teaching is:
- Authentic: to draw on the learner’s strengths and interests. Material and resources are drawn from and connected to the child’s world.
- Interactive: to foster participation and collaboration and to allow learners to interact with the real world.
- Child-Centered: to provide opportunities for learning through discovery so as to encourage creativity, thinking and problem solving. This also includes the learner in the development of lessons and the assessment process.
- Continuous: to give learners opportunities for acquiring knowledge in a holistic way by building on a variety of disciplines and learning environments.
- Process-focused: to teach subjects as ‘ways of thinking’, that rest on Intelligent Behaviours, so that the child can apply thinking models and diverse strategies, developing communication capacity as well.
- Integrated: to national consciousness as well as orientation in relation to India and the world.