Pre Primary to Class IX
ADMISSION OPEN: SESSION 2018-19
PRE-PRIMARY to CLASS IX
Limited Seats available (against vacancy) for Admission from Pre-Primary to Class IX for Session 2018-19
Applications for Admission will be accepted at:
- The School Gate Office
- Monday, 02 January 2018 onwards
- Time: 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Minimum age for admission to Pre-Primary is 4+ on 31 March 2018.
Attach self-attested copies of documents (listed below) and submit the same along with the application for admission
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation with the child’s name endorsed by the Registrar of Birth.
- Mid-term Assessment Report card of present school.
- Proof of Residential Address: Any two: [Passport/ Registered Sale Deed/ Voter ID Card / UID card of Father/ Mother/ Child/ Lease Deed/ Current Electricity Bill / Current MTNL phone Bill]
- Sibling Applicants: [Latest fee bill]
- Alumni of Manava Bharati (father/mother/both): [X / XII CBSE Board Certificate]
- For proof of Parents Qualification: [Only Highest Educational Degree]
- Proof of Employment (father/mother/both): [From current employer/ firm]