Beyond the Classroom
The school lays a lot of emphasis on extra-curricular activities. It is important for the children to participate in the activities and parents must encourage their child to take part in the same. A number of interclass, inter House and Inter School activities are organised for the children.
- Children have ample opportunity to participate in the activities such as: art & craft, including collage making, clay modelling and calligraphy.
- Activities that build communications skills, such as dramatics, dance, music, story-telling, recitation, Show & Tell, etc.
- Physical development through activities like mini tennis, skating, karate, yoga and basketball.
- Traditional values and respect for all religions are promoted through collective celebration of various festivals.
- Family values, code of conduct and environmental concerns contribute towards an all-round development at Uditayan.
- Awareness, self confidence and independence are promoted through regular trips and excursions in and around Delhi related to the curriculum.
- The excellent playgrounds, include a splash pool and skating rink, mini tennis court provide ample scope for your child’s physical development.